- Category: Professional Development
- Published: May 12, 2015
June 21 and 22, 2017, 8:30am to 3:30pm
Huguenot High School, Richmond
Come join your colleagues from across the region as they collaborate together through a variety of interdisciplinary STEM workshop sessions. Through these sessions, you will learn about the latest applications in STEM learning and technologies, network with peers, and engage in thoughtful conversations of practice.
Focusing on content and pedagogy, these workshop sessions will allow you to explore how to create deeper learning experiences and move the conversation forward with your students, providing them with the skills and resources needed to direct their own learning, communicate effectively, think critically, collaborate, and creatively problem solve.
Date & Location:June 21 and 22, 2017 - Register for one or both conference days.
Huguenot High School, 7945 Forest Hill Ave, Richmond, VA 23225
Eligibility:K-12 Educators and Administrators
- Up to 10 recertification points based on completion of course;
- 60+ sessions;
- Lunch included;
- Instructional materials for your classroom;
- Educators from consortium member school divisions are eligible to participate free of charge.
- Educators from institutional member school divisions may attend on a space available basis with an additional fee of $37.50 per day.
- Other educators may attend on a space available basis with an additional fee of $75.00 per day.
- Register for one or both conference days.